High Quality Skirting board style JJ-A02-1 for Qatar Factory
High Quality Skirting board style JJ-A02-1 for Qatar Factory Detail:
Product detail pictures:
"Sincerity, Innovation, Rigorousness, and Efficiency" is the persistent conception of our company for the long-term to develop together with customers for mutual reciprocity and mutual benefit for High Quality Skirting board style JJ-A02-1 for Qatar Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Hanover , South Korea , Sheffield , Our qualified engineering team will usually be prepared to serve you for consultation and feedback. We are able to also deliver you with absolutely free samples to meet your needs. Best efforts might be made to offer you the ideal service and products. For anyone who is interested in our company and items, please make contact with us by sending us emails or contact us right away. In order to know our solutions and organization. ar more, you can come to our factory to determine it. We are going to usually welcome guests from around the globe to our corporation. o create small business relations with us. Please really feel no cost to speak to us for enterprise. nd we believe we are going to share the most effective trading practical experience with all our merchants.
Watch the full episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USypHVjs1xw
Richard Trethewey shows how to rough-in the drainpipes for a basement bathroom. (See below for steps.)
Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official This Old House YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=thisoldhouse
Steps for How to Install a Basement Bathroom:
1. Lay out the 2×4 bottom wall plates to establish the perimeter of the bathroom walls.
2. Measure off the wall plates to locate the center of the shower drain and toilet flange.
3. Dig a trench extending from the existing drainpipe over to the new locations of the shower drain and toilet flange.
4. Use a right-angle grinder fitted with a diamond-impregnated cutting wheel to cut through the old cast-iron drainpipe.
5. Attach a flexible no-hub mechanical coupling onto the end of the just-cut drainpipe. Tighten hose clamp onto the cast-iron pipe with a torque wrench.
6. Cut and glue together 3-inch-diameter PVC pipes and fittings to form the drainpipe assembly that connects the old cast-iron pipe to the new shower and toilet drain.
7. Slip the end of the PVC drainpipe assembly into the mechanical coupling attached to the old cast-iron pipe. Tighten the hose clamp to secure the PVC pipe.
8. Next, run 2-inch-diameter PVC pipe from the drainpipe assembly over to the shower and vanity sink.
9. Install traps for each fixture, and be sure the pipes slope 1/8 inch per foot to drain properly.
10. Drive a 1/2-inch-diameter steel-reinforcing bar down into the soil beside each trap. Then, use duct tape to secure the bars to the traps.
11. Have the rough piping inspected before pouring the concrete floor.
12. Cover the open end of the toilet pipe with a foam cap. Wrap plastic around the shower-drain pipe.
13. Have the concrete contractor pour a new floor around the piping.
Follow This Old House and Ask This Old House:
Home insulation tip during cold months
By Doris from Cancun - 2015.12.25 12:43
Product variety is complete, good quality and inexpensive, the delivery is fast and transport is security, very good, we are happy to cooperate with a reputable company!
By Ella from Istanbul - 2015.10.31 10:02