Factory supplied Roman Column JJ-C03-1 to Algeria Manufacturer
Factory supplied Roman Column JJ-C03-1 to Algeria Manufacturer Detail:
Product detail pictures:
We pursue the management tenet of "Quality is superior, Service is supreme, Reputation is first", and will sincerely create and share success with all clients for Factory supplied Roman Column JJ-C03-1 to Algeria Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Oslo , South Africa , Uganda , As a way to make use of the resource on the expanding information and facts in international trade, we welcome prospects from everywhere on the web and offline. In spite in the top quality products we offer, effective and satisfying consultation service is supplied by our specialist after-sale service group. Solution lists and detailed parameters and any other info weil be sent to you timely for the inquiries. So please get in touch with us by sending us emails or contact us if you have any concerns about our firm. ou can also get our address info from our web site and come to our enterprise. or a field survey of our solutions. We're confident that we are going to share mutual results and build solid co-operation relations with our companions in this market. We're looking forward to your inquiries.
Foam sheet butterflies
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/UHArtandCraft
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/HoneyummeUmme
FIND US ON INSTAGRAM:https://www.instagram.com/umme2337/
GET YOUR GLITTER FOAM SHEETS HERE-https://amzn.to/2FbNDJR
GET YOUR GLUE GUN HERE-https://amzn.to/2HomJQP
glitter sheet butterfly
Please watch: “POPSICLE STICK JHULA/POSICLE STICK SWING/CRAFT IDEAS WITH POPSICLE STICK”
THIS IS VIDEO 1 OF 2 IN HOW TO UPGRADE AN ELECTRIC METER AND PANEL TO 200-AMP SERVICE. WATCH PART TWO HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbO-4k6IaUs&index=183&list=PLkJADc1qDrr_0NxtmzECiOWkr5de82kXV
Master electrician Scott Caron shows the first phase of replacing an antiquated electrical system.
Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official This Old House YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=thisoldhouse
1. Have utility company to disconnect electrical cables from the house.
2. Remove the glass meter from the meter socket.
3. Unscrew meter socket from side of house, then use cable cutters to sever the cable connected to the socket.
4. Enlarge existing cable hole in wall using a cordless drill and 3-inch-diameter hole saw.
5. Bore through the rim joist using an extension shaft and 2-inch-diameter hole saw.
6. Attach a length of 200-amp SE electrical cable to the new meter socket.
7. Feed the SE cable through the hole in the wall and then screw the meter socket to the exterior of the house. Use a torpedo level to ensure the socket is level.
8. Install the new PVC weather head and conduit to the exterior wall, directly above the meter socket. Secure the conduit to the meter socket using PVC cement. Fasten the conduit to the house with U-shaped plastic clips.
9. Have the utility company mark the locations of any underground lines. Then, pound two copper ground rods into the ground using a 3-pound sledgehammer. Space the rods 6 feet apart.
10. Make the wire connections between the ground rods, up to an inter-system bonding termination, and into the meter socket.
11. Connect the power wires to the meter socket.
12. Plug the glass meter into the meter socket. Then, snap on the meter cover.
FULL EPISODE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veFjkAHGjQI&list=PLkJADc1qDrr-UizPmo33kfL3ed8Jmt6Ja&index=15
How to Upgrade an Electrical Panel to 200-Amp Service: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbO-4k6IaUs&index=183&list=PLkJADc1qDrr_0NxtmzECiOWkr5de82kXV
How to Install Recessed Lights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37pzurgTMj8&index=52&list=PLkJADc1qDrr_0NxtmzECiOWkr5de82kXV
How to Add an Electrical Outlet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HCtBPJuIZc&list=PLkJADc1qDrr_0NxtmzECiOWkr5de82kXV&index=135
How to Mark for Electrical Boxes When Hanging Drywall: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxjmpXrYohI&index=49&list=PLkJADc1qDrr_0NxtmzECiOWkr5de82kXV
Follow This Old House:
By Sabina from Madrid - 2016.03.07 13:42
Customer service staff and sales man are very patience and they all good at English, product's arrival is also very timely, a good supplier.
By Raymond from New Zealand - 2016.09.22 11:32