Factory made hot-sale Color swathes A02 series for Niger Manufacturer
Factory made hot-sale Color swathes A02 series for Niger Manufacturer Detail:
Product detail pictures:
Our progress depends around the innovative machines, great talents and consistently strengthened technology forces for Factory made hot-sale Color swathes A02 series for Niger Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Angola , Ottawa , Karachi , Qualified R&D engineer might be there for your consultation service and we will try our best to meet your requirements. So you should feel free to contact us for inquiries. You'll be able to send us emails or call us for small business. Also you are able to come to our business by yourself to get further knowing of us. And we are going to surely present you with the best quotation and after-sale service. We're ready to build stable and friendly relations with our merchants. To achieve mutual success, we'll make our best efforts to build a solid co-operation and transparent communication work with our companions. Above all, we're here to welcome your inquiries for any of our merchandise and service.
Flexi-Tile PVC-Bodenbelag für Haus, Garage, Gewerbe, Industrie, Fitness und mehr. Kostengünstige ineinander greifende PVC Bodenbeläge mit vielseitigen Einsatzbereichen. In nahezu jedem Innenbereich verwendbar, nicht nur in Industrie und Gewerbe. Flexi-Tile können auf fast allen bestehenden, ebenen und festen Untergründen verlegt werden. Ein Vorteil der Flexi-Tiles ist ihre einfache und in den meisten Fällen schwimmende Verlegung (ohne Verklebung). Ideal zur Bodensanierung, Neubelegung oder Renovierung. In verschiedenen Ausführungen und vielen Farben erhältlich. Auch als ESD- oder Antistatische Variante, sowie Antibakterielle / Antimikrobielle Ausführungen erhältlich. Der Flexi-Tile PVC-Boden kann unter http://www.PVC-Fussbodenbelag.de günstig erworben werden.
“Therma-Lin-X” Polymer Heat Insulation
‘Therma-lin-X” Polymer Heat Insulation has to be done on the outer side of the asbestos, RCC & Metal roofs – facing Sun. This Polymer Heat Insulation is a two-component system consisting of Activated Polymer Gel (AP) and Fluid Reducers (RE), which has to be proportionately mixed and applied on the roof after surface preparation. This Polymer Heat Insulation is of 500 microns thickness. It is inert to external weather conditions either hot or cold and hence is non-conductive, which results in decrement of room temperature.
‘Therma-lin-X” Polymer Heat Insulation is first of its kind and the salient features are as follows :-
1. Reduction in room temperature is upto 5ºc at peak thermal mass build up. Increases RH factor and reduces power and water consumption of humidification plants.
2. Electrical Power savings in air-conditioned/ humidified buildings upto 25%.
3. Due to power conservation, it leads to mitigation of CO2 emission & in turn Global Warming.
4. Increase life of old Asbestos sheets by 12 years. Return on Investment [ROI] 13 months.
5. Prevents emission of highly polluting Carcinogenic particles from asbestos sheet and gives “Non-Polluting” stature to the roof, and is helpful in implementing of ISO 14000.
6. This treatment is waterproof, Fire-retardant and prevents Ultra-Violet radiation also.
6. Glass-wool padding could be100% eliminated.
7. Humidification plant or air conditioning plant capacity could be minimized.
8. Capital investment on metal roofs could be avoided by doing “Therma- lin-X” Heat Insulation on to existing and new asbestos sheets.
9. Prevents corrosion of metals, algae and fungal growth.
Central Office: “SHATEX” ,31 10th Cross, Thirumagal Nagar
(Asia Pacific Region) Peelamedu Pudur, Coimbatore-641 004. S.India
Tele fax: +91-422-2562999 /2561599 /2563899
Mobile: +91 9655614666 / +91 9843060003
By Nora from US - 2015.06.26 19:27
The company account manager has a wealth of industry knowledge and experience, he could provide appropriate program according our needs and speak English fluently.
By Fiona from France - 2015.02.04 14:13