Chinese wholesale Door Casting Supply to Poland
Chinese wholesale Door Casting Supply to Poland Detail:
Product detail pictures:
We always believe that one's character decides products' quality, the details decides products' quality ,with the REALISTIC,EFFICIENT AND INNOVATIVE team spirit for Chinese wholesale Door Casting Supply to Poland, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Malta , Malawi , Mauritius , Why we can do these? Because: A, We are honest and reliable. Our items have high quality, attractive price, sufficient supply capacity and perfect service. B, Our geographical position has a big advantage . C, Various types: Welcome your inquiry, It might be highly appreciated.
THIS IS VIDEO 1 OF 2 IN HOW TO UPGRADE AN ELECTRIC METER AND PANEL TO 200-AMP SERVICE. WATCH PART TWO HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbO-4k6IaUs&index=183&list=PLkJADc1qDrr_0NxtmzECiOWkr5de82kXV
Master electrician Scott Caron shows the first phase of replacing an antiquated electrical system.
Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official This Old House YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=thisoldhouse
1. Have utility company to disconnect electrical cables from the house.
2. Remove the glass meter from the meter socket.
3. Unscrew meter socket from side of house, then use cable cutters to sever the cable connected to the socket.
4. Enlarge existing cable hole in wall using a cordless drill and 3-inch-diameter hole saw.
5. Bore through the rim joist using an extension shaft and 2-inch-diameter hole saw.
6. Attach a length of 200-amp SE electrical cable to the new meter socket.
7. Feed the SE cable through the hole in the wall and then screw the meter socket to the exterior of the house. Use a torpedo level to ensure the socket is level.
8. Install the new PVC weather head and conduit to the exterior wall, directly above the meter socket. Secure the conduit to the meter socket using PVC cement. Fasten the conduit to the house with U-shaped plastic clips.
9. Have the utility company mark the locations of any underground lines. Then, pound two copper ground rods into the ground using a 3-pound sledgehammer. Space the rods 6 feet apart.
10. Make the wire connections between the ground rods, up to an inter-system bonding termination, and into the meter socket.
11. Connect the power wires to the meter socket.
12. Plug the glass meter into the meter socket. Then, snap on the meter cover.
FULL EPISODE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veFjkAHGjQI&list=PLkJADc1qDrr-UizPmo33kfL3ed8Jmt6Ja&index=15
How to Upgrade an Electrical Panel to 200-Amp Service: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbO-4k6IaUs&index=183&list=PLkJADc1qDrr_0NxtmzECiOWkr5de82kXV
How to Install Recessed Lights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37pzurgTMj8&index=52&list=PLkJADc1qDrr_0NxtmzECiOWkr5de82kXV
How to Add an Electrical Outlet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HCtBPJuIZc&list=PLkJADc1qDrr_0NxtmzECiOWkr5de82kXV&index=135
How to Mark for Electrical Boxes When Hanging Drywall: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxjmpXrYohI&index=49&list=PLkJADc1qDrr_0NxtmzECiOWkr5de82kXV
Follow This Old House:
By Abigail from United States - 2016.08.28 16:02
A nice supplier in this industry, after a detail and careful discussion, we reached a consensus agreement. Hope that we cooperate smoothly.
By Andrea from Sri Lanka - 2016.08.18 18:38