China Wholesale for after picture for Kyrgyzstan Factory
China Wholesale for after picture for Kyrgyzstan Factory Detail:
Product detail pictures:
Innovation, excellent and reliability are the core values of our firm. These principles today more than ever form the basis of our success as an internationally active mid-size corporation for China Wholesale for after picture for Kyrgyzstan Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Ethiopia , Italy , Kuala Lumpur , we are sincerely hope to establish one good long term business relationship with your esteemed company thought this opportunity, based on equal, mutual beneficial and win win business from now till the future.
Jakarta – 20 June 2013
1. Low shot of Richa Tatang, “M Panel” company representative, walking down stairs made of polyurethane foam and bound with wire
2. Close-up of step structure
3. Mid of stairs
4. Various of demonstration samples, showing wire and mortar around foam
5. Wide of visitors looking at demonstration house made of foam technology
6. Pan across demonstration house interior, Tatang showing material to visitor
7. SOUNDBITE: (Indonesian) Richa Tatang, “M Panel” company representative:
“The advantages of the house with these panels is that the panels can keep the temperature inside the room longer. The house is also soundproof, in addition to other advantages. Overall, this is a go-green house. Homes using a full panel also doesn’t require a roof truss.”
8. Various of visitors at exhibition
9. Tilt up of exhibit showing wooden panels
10. Pull focus from lights to wooden panels
11. Wide of exhibit reading: (English) “BioWood”
12. Tilt down of “BioWood” demonstration house, made of composite wood
13. Pull focus of exhibit
14. Mid of visitors inside wood structure
15. Various of furniture and fittings inside structure
16. Wide of 35-square metre demonstration “compact flat,” fitted with compact furniture
17. Close-up of drawer containing seating being opened
18. Wide of designer Vicky Daniel Chandra opening drawer
19. Various of Chandra showing kitchen unit being electronically raised
20. SOUNDBITE: (Indonesian) Vicky Daniel Chandra, Designer:
“In addition to selling technology, we also sell the idea. As you can see here, with an area of 35 square metres, we can maximised the room by filling it with a bed, home theatre area (cinema), laundry area and an area for a kitchen.”
21. Mid of Chandra pushing drawer into wardrobe
22. Low shot of exhibition floor with people passing
23. Wide exterior shot of Jakarta Convention Centre
24. Close up of sign reading: (English) “Indobuildtech Expo 2013″
25. Mid of exhibition stand promoting tiles made in China
26. Pull focus of tiles on display
27. SOUNDBITE: (Indonesian) Effi Setiabudhi, Exhibition Director:
“Indonesia’s economy is currently growing very well, it’s second or third in Asia, following China. Purchasing power is also very good. The property industry is also growing very rapidly, for which building materials are also needed on a large scale.”
28. Tilt down from sign reading: (English) “Helenoz – Stone Gallery” to onyx stone
29. Various of marble and stone on display
Asia’s property and infrastructure boom is fuelling the use of green technologies.
In Jakarta this week, the biggest names in building construction and materials are showcasing their newest developments, from polyurethane foam-made houses to bespoke, compact furniture for tiny flats.
This staircase is made of polyurethane foam, white material most commonly found in packaging, wrapped in steel wire.
In fact, this whole show home, on display at the Jakarta’s “Indotechbuild 2013 Expo” event, has been built with this insulating material.
The polyurethane is intertwined with steel wire and then covered with a three-centimetre-thick mortar.
“M Panel,” the Indonesian company manufacturing the product, claims the building’s structure is robust and can take weight of up to 12 tons.
The firms also says the material is environmentally-friendly, energy efficient and earthquake and fire resistant.
“M Panel” has already built some 100 properties in the “Modernland” housing complex, on the outskirts of Jakarta, using this technology.
However, the lifespan of this material is a mere 40 years.
The panels cost an average 120 US dollars per square metre, but the price varies depending on models and project specifications.
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/e97d69f0ce4911013f8d6fead3718aa1
Find out more about AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/HowWeWork
Testing machine for producing precast lightweight concrete hollow core wall panels.
Smooth surface,high compactness,Rapid extrusion and forming
For more details, contact us
Henan Victory Industrial co.,Ltd
By Poppy from Namibia - 2016.08.15 12:36
This company conforms to the market requirement and joins in the market competition by its high quality product, this is an enterprise that have Chinese spirit.
By Moira from Panama - 2015.06.03 10:17